Click the link below to Rent!
BOOK YOUR RENTAL TODAY!
INTRODUCING SLINGSHOT RENTALS! AVAILABLE TO RENT BEGINNING ON OCTOBER 1ST!
- We have 4 models to choose from! We have 3 2022 Slingshot R Models that are automatic, and 1 2022 Slingshot R Model that is Manual.
- The Rental procedure is exactly the same as our Indian Rentals (that information can be found below)
- If you are interested in availability or have any questions, please call us at (239) 230-2090 OR send us an email to email@example.com.
When can I pick it up?
- Pick-up is available 9 am - 5 pm, Tuesday - Saturday.
- If you are taking advantage of our Stu's Weekend Special, we require a pick-up on Friday afternoon or Saturday anytime, and a drop-off on Tuesday morning.
- Choose your pick-up times at check-out on the website. If the time you are looking for is not there, the motorcycle is not available.
When can I drop it off?
- All rentals are due back no later than 5:00 pm on the day of your Rental Return.
- If you are taking advantage of our Stu's Weekend Special, drop off is Tuesday Morning at 9 am.
- There will be a late fee charged to the rental booking if not returned on time. One hour late fee is $60. Two-hour late fee is $125.
Are helmets required?
- Stu's Motorcycles will provide a helmet to you if you do not have your own.
- Your helmet will be given to you in a protective cloth helmet bag. Please utilize this bag to keep our helmets in pristine condition. If the helmets are brought back damaged, we do have a "damaged helmet" fee that we will collect from you upon your return.
What to do when you have a passenger?
- We love that you'll have someone riding with you! Your passenger must be 18+ and must be present at the time of your rental pickup. During the checkout process of your booking, we will need your passenger to sign the agreement & waiver, as well as yourself.
What is the Environmental Fee?
- $35 collected to offset direct impact fees (such as tolls) & fuel for the rental fleet.
How does insurance work? And what is your deductible?
- The insurance coverage you have during your motorcycle booking covers everything after your deductible.
- The deductible is $1500 out of your pocket. However, you have the ability to lower your deductible to $750 by paying an additional $20 at checkout. Insurance coverage is for the motorcycle only.
- Personal injury insurance is at your discretion and based on the medical insurance you carry.
How long is a 1-day rental?
- 24 Hours. If you choose you want to pick up and drop off on the same day, choose "Half Day Rental" at checkout.
How long is a half-day rental?
- Half-Day rentals are up to 6 hours. Your rental can be picked up at 11 am and must be returned by 5 pm the same day.
You're closed on Sundays and Mondays. How do I drop off?
- We are glad you asked! We have 2 options for Weekend Rentals!
1. 1-Day Rentals for Saturday
You must pick it up Friday evening before your Saturday rental. If you choose to pick up Saturday Morning, you will be charged for a half-day rental.
2. Stu's Weekend Special
Pick up Friday at the time you chose at checkout, Drop off Tuesday morning at the time you chose at checkout. This special gives you more than a weekend rental for only $275!